IT Service Professionals repair facility is designed for all current POS equipment. The equipment is burned in and tested thoroughly before being returned to our customers.
Our turn-a-round time is usually 3-7 business days depending on the availability of parts and the severity of the problem diagnosed.
We staff fully trained technicians that are proficient in the POS industry and that have a heavy technical background to ensure quality work and timely turnaround.
DEPOT REPAIR SERVICE
Our process is as followed and stays with the same individual from start to finish:
- We start the process by documenting all equipment by serial number and by customer. We then put that information into our Repair Database. This Database is a separate and unique database from the one that we use to manage our own equipment. This way no customer owned equipment is ever co-mingled with equipment owned by IT Service Professionals.
- This equipment is routed to our repair shop where we disassemble the unit, access the problem as well as observe the item for spillage and power surges. We then proceed with the repair and testing of all the electronics. All items go through a cleaning process and if the customer would like we can even repaint equipment.
- Once the item is tested the next process is the burn-in area where we burn in the repairs for 24-48 hours after which the equipment is run through a battery of tests to insure that the equipment is performing as required.
- Once tested, the equipment is routed to the packing area where the equipment is inspected one more time. Once this process is completed the equipment is packaged with the necessary cables and power supplies for return shipment.
- The equipment is then scanned out of the Repair Database and shipped back to the customer using the freight method requested.
All Repairs have a 30 day warranty and guarantee by IT Service Professionals.