We offer a range of consulting services, all designed to help your company reach it’s potential. Whether you're looking for a small tweak or a complete overhaul, we have you covered. Our services are available “a la cart” so you can get precisely what you need.
On-site Maintenance / Upgrades / Repair
From troubleshooting your operating system and software applications, to upgrading hardware, IT Service Professionals will make your computer run at it’s optimum level.
- Desktop and laptop upgrades and repair on all brands, including Apple, Dell, Gateway, IBM, HP, Lenovo, Toshiba, Acer, Sony and more.
- Mac or Windows PC hardware/software and all operating systems, including Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite and Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10.
- Printer/scanner/fax installation and wireless printer, mouse, keyboard setup.
- Data recovery and backup solutions to protect your valuable files and information.
- Wireless networking (Wi-Fi) troubleshooting and setup.
- New computer setups including data transfer / migration of old files and settings.
Virus Removal / Troubleshooting / Diagnostics
IT Service Professionals is here to help you avoid frustrating downtime, system crashes, virus / spyware / malware problems, unnecessary restarts and slow performance.
- Virus, Spyware, Malware and Adware removal and protection for Windows PC.
- Includes all hardware and peripherals for both Mac and Windows PC (printers, wireless network routers (Wi-Fi), memory (RAM), CD/DVD drives, video & sound cards, etc.)
- Solutions for software problems, Internet or email issues, data/file recovery and more.
- Tired of your slow Windows PC? Try our 10 Point Windows PC Cleanup and Optimization Service.
Windows PC to Mac Migration
IT Service Professionals offers a complete turnkey service that makes the switch from a Windows PC to a Mac easy and seamless.
- Define your computer needs and offer purchasing advice on the right Mac hardware / software that’s most efficient for you.
- Transfer all your Windows PC data including personal files/documents, address book, calendar, photos, videos, music, etc.
- Import all your email and web browser settings, including saved emails, bookmark, etc.
- One-on-one personal tour of your new Mac and the features of the Mac OS X operating system.
Internet and W-Fi Security Consulting
Let IT Service Professionals connect your Mac or Windows PC to the Internet via Wi-Fi, so you can work and play wirelessly and securely in your home or business.
- Safely share Internet access, files, programs, printers, music, photos, movies and more.
- Get advice on the best broadband Internet solution for your particular area.
- Have problems with your current wireless (W-Fi) connection? We can troubleshoot your current wireless network setup and secure it to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your connection.