IT Service Professional's Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE
The term IT Service Professional’s or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
When you visit IT Service Professional’s or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
IT Service Professional's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not IT Service Professional's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits IT Service Professional's. All other trademarks not owned by IT Service Professional's or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by IT Service Professional's or its subsidiaries.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from IT Service Professional's are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to IT Service Professional's or to products you purchase through IT Service Professional's shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Florida, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate IT Service Professional's intellectual property rights, IT Service Professional's may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of USA, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.